Member ID Cards
2016-17 STUDENT HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS PLAN MEMBERS
You are mailed a permanent copy of your member ID card at the start of your first coverage period each policy year. Please make sure your Current/Home address is up-to-date in Buckeye Link.
How to print a copy of your UHCSR member ID Card (for medical and vision):
- Go to UHCSR's secure website MyAccount portal.
- Enter your name and date of birth, then select the "School Assigned ID" radio button and enter your Ohio State student ID number.
- Create a secure username and password and then click Submit.
- Log in using the username and password you just created.
- Click "ID Card information" link in the left navigation and then click "View or Print ID Card". You can also request to have a copy mailed to you (make sure your Current/Home Address is accurate in your My Buckeye Link).
Don't forget to check out the UHCSR app for your mobile phone, which will also allow you to get your Member ID Card and have the ability to fax or email it. Search "UHCSR" in Google Play or Apple Store.
How to print a copy of your Delta Dental member ID Card (for dental):
Go to Delta Dental's website to create a new user Consumer Toolkit account and print your dental ID card. NOTE: Delta Dental does not mail you an ID card.
WILCECARE SUPPLEMENT MEMBERS
Because the WilceCare Supplement is not health insurance, it does not issue member cards. Staff at Wilce Student Health Center will confirm your purchase of WilceCare using your BuckID information.