Benefits Brief - Autumn 2023
September 13, 2023
GREETINGS STUDENT HEALTH BENEFITS PLAN MEMBERS!
Read this email for news and reminders.
FIND THE RIGHT PROVIDER - ON CAMPUS, AT HOME, ONLINE, WHILE AWAY
- WHERE CAN I FIND A PROVIDER? Visit our Find a Provider page to search for a provider on campus, in Franklin County, or across the state/country.
- ONLINE PROVIDER ACCESS: For the 23-24 policy year, you have access to HealthiestYou a Teladoc company that provides 24/7 virtual access to licensed medical and mental health providers regarding diagnosis and treatment of many illnesses at no out of pocket cost to you.
- Get started by accessing online at HealthiestYou or by calling 1-855-933-2121.
- Complete your registration, then choose a provider based on your preferences and needs.
- If you are OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES and require medical care, please call UnitedHealthcare Global to arrange services you need to ensure you receive the correct benefits. Call collect, 1-410-453-6330. Email: Assistance@uhcglobal.com
LOOKING FOR WAYS TO SAVE MONEY ON YOUR PRESCRIPTION DRUG EXPENSES
- PRESCRIPTION DRUG SAVINGS: Please see our Prescription Drug Savings article to review options for saving money on your prescription drug needs.
NAVIGATING YOUR BENEFITS
Need an ID card? Want to review or track your claims for services? Check out the member portals available through our Policy Partners – UnitedHealthcare StudentResources, HealthSmart and Delta Dental listed below.
- MEMBER ID CARDS: Visit our Member ID page for details on accessing your card.
- REVIEW YOUR CLAIMS: Secure member portals through HealthSmart and Delta Dental allow you to see coverage calculations for services you have utilized and what your financial responsibility may be.
- CLAIMS QUESTIONS: If you receive documents or bills that you don’t understand, please see our Claims Assistance page, call/email our office, or contact HealthSmart at 1.844.206.0374. Remember that deductibles, copay or coinsurance amounts may apply to some or all services – depending on where your go for services. For Tier 2 providers, many covered services have a $20 copay, 10% coinsurance and/or are subject to the $150 individual deductible.