Benefits Brief - Autumn 2022
October 5, 2022
GREETINGS STUDENT HEALTH BENEFITS PLAN MEMBERS!
Read this email for news and reminders.
FIND THE RIGHT PROVIDER - ONLINE, ON CAMPUS, AT HOME, WHILE AWAY
- ONLINE RESOURCES: For the 22-23 policy year, you have access to HealthiestYou a Teladoc company that provides 24/7 virtual access to licensed medical and mental health providers regarding diagnosis and treatment of many illnesses at no out of pocket cost to you.
- ON CAMPUS, AT HOME, WHILE AWAY: Visit our Find a Provider page to search for options that meet your needs.
LOOKING FOR WAYS TO SAVE MONEY ON YOUR PRESCRIPTION DRUG EXPENSES
- PRESCRIPTION DRUG SAVINGS: Please see our Prescription Drug Savings article to review options for saving money on your prescription drug needs.
MANAGING YOUR BENEFITS
- POLICY PARTNER ONLINE PORTALS: Need an ID card? Want to review or track your claims for services? Check out the member portals available through our Policy Partners – UnitedHealthcare StudentResources, HealthSmart and Delta Dental.
- MEMBER ID CARDS: Visit our Member ID page for details on accessing your card.
- REVIEW YOUR CLAIMS: Secure member portals through HealthSmart and Delta Dental allow you to see coverage calculations for services you have utilized and what your financial responsibility may be.
- HealthSmart: Go to http://www.healthsmart.com/osu.aspx and click on View Your Claims to login or create your account.
- Delta Dental: Go to deltadentaloh.com and click on Consumer Toolkit to login or create your account. Enter your name, date of birth, and Ohio State student ID number.
- CLAIMS QUESTIONS: If you receive documents or bills that you don’t understand, please reach out to our office, or contact HealthSmart at 1.844.206.0374. Remember that deductibles, copay or coinsurance amounts may apply to some or all services – depending on where your go for services. At Tier 2 providers, many covered services have a $20 copay, 10% coinsurance and are subject to the $150 individual deductible.